The outside of the Mill will be restored by the Wheatland Village Development Corporation along with some of the grounds, parking, and access roads.
The Feagans Mill Project entails:
1. Restoring the inside of the Feagans Mill to the period that it was when it was operating.
2. Making the Mill a Museum and operating Mill.
3. Improving the grounds and access to the Mill House.
4. Planting Flower beds around he Mill House.
5. Preparing the area of the Mill Wheel for use for Weddings.
It is anticipated that the work will be done in phases.
Phase I will secure the Mill House aganst vandals and other damage.
Phase II will do an evaluation of what will be involved to restore the inside of the Mill.
Phase III will be the start of the restoration work inside in conjunction with the work being done on the outside by the Wheatland Village Development Corporation.
Phase IV will be clean up and landscaping around the Mill House.
Phases V-X will be defined as work progresses .